Labels

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Being Grateful Every Day

Happy December!  It will be a busy month indeed, but this whole semester has felt busy, so what's new?  I do get to start off the month with a light work week, but it is filled in with heavy school work, as everything is due next week.  It is nice sleeping in though.


We had a lovely Thanksgiving celebration at our house with all the cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas.  Even Andrew and Taylor phoned in for a quick hello!  We started off the morning at Kaldis, which was quite nice.  I haven't been going there recently and since I was off work, we thought it'd be a good way to wake up before the cleaning and cooking started.  Actually, most everything was already clean.  I vacuumed earlier in the week, Mom dusted the night before, and Dad had straightened up all the rooms.



After an emergency ice run, I took a shower and short nap (we were opening half an hour early the following day to cater to Black Friday shoppers so I had to be there at 4am...ewwwww), and came down to help.  There wasn't really anything to help with so I made a Keurig Christmas Blend coffee to wake up for part two of the day.


And after a couple sips, I added a splash of holiday spirit, which was Bailey's, and it was even more delicious!  Everyone started to arrive, and the house was buzzing with people catching up and yummy plates being prepared.  Happy late Thanksgiving!



(photos by e.hunt, and g.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment