Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Edinburgh Day One

Good morning from Edinburgh!  We are both well-rested and ready to start the day!  I did pack a few instant coffee packets in my backpack so we are having a nice, relaxing morning, waking up and planning our couple of days here.  Also, I did get an update text from the airline this morning that my bag was on its way to London, so good news there!


After arriving at our apartment last night, we walked around a little bit and stopped in a little Italian place for some pasta and wine.  I know, I know, why are we getting Italian food in Scotland, but we were both so hungry that a big plate of pasta sounded perfect!  There was this really cool light show going on right outside as well.



Today we are planning on going to The Scottish Parliament Building, The National Gallery Art Museum, and possibly go hike around the big rock mound-mountain thing you can see out of our window.  Ta ta, darling!

(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment