Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2016

With a Swing, a Jump, and All the Elation

Get ready for more exciting news: I got approved for the apartment!!  I spoke with the property manager on Friday and he seems very friendly and welcoming.  We discussed my move-in date, which depends on when a few elderly people are moving out.  He expects that I'll be able to move in the last weekend of October, but it could be a week before that, or a couple weeks after.  We discussed how, as a young female living alone, I need to be on the second floor, and he said he understood, and even though it is a safe area, he was already planning on having me on the second floor near the front of the complex.  It was nice that he had considered this already.  And lastly we discussed that I should come in and introduce myself in the next week or so.

I am beyond excited.  While it is a bit of a wait before I move in, it'll be good because then I can take my time to pack and start gathering some kitchen-ware, furniture, and other odds and ends that I'll need.  I've already decided that I'm going to splurge on a nice rug or two (although the two I've found aren't too expensive), and that will be my one new item; the rest will most likely be thrifted.  Here are the two rugs I am considering: what do you think?



(photos collected from urbanoutfitters)

No comments:

Post a Comment