Labels

Monday, September 19, 2016

As It Were

Another Monday off work filled with sleeping in, a relaxing cup of coffee, running an errand or two, and studying for my first test of the semester.  I've already had a presentation and a five-page lesson plan, but this is my first test.  It's in Economics, and I'm a bit nervous.  I'm a good test-taker, but I feel like my teacher is the kind of guy who makes his tests really hard just because he's so full of himself and his area of study.  During each class meeting we've had so far he's given a whole speech about how our society and life as we know it wouldn't exist without economics, like this is some magical fact that's going to change our outlook on life forever.  If you can't tell, I don't like him or the class very much.  Oh well, maybe I'll be wrong and the test will be fairly straightforward and easy.  Now I'm off to study!


(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment