Labels

Friday, September 16, 2016

In Order to Be Irreplaceable, One Must Always Be Different

I got the shift manager position!!  I've gotten nothing but compliments and positivity from my fellow baristas, which has been quite encouraging.  It's a lot of responsibility, but I'm ready for it.  I've done a bit of informal training over the last week, and have until the end of next week to finish to official Starbucks training on the computer before my first opening shift the following week.

I had some very picturesque drives to work over the last few days.  On Wednesday, I didn't have to be in until 10am, meaning that the sun was up when I got to work!  And then Thursday was back  to the opening call, but there was a beautiful full moon in some very Fall-like night clouds.  And today, I am off!



(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment