Labels

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tu Me Plais

One of the greatest things about fashion is that it is always changing, always evolving.  Not just trends and pieces en vogue, but in terms of your own understanding of clothing and your own style.  What you like and don't like, how you pair things together, and how you view your own body and confidence.

For example, recently I've been into looser, more flowy clothes for summer.  Shift dresses, loose shirts tucked into shorts, and fit and flair styles.  Kindof like these high-waisted shorts outfits that are perfect for a day out and about, but also for a nice dinner or night out.




Simplicity is key, if you haven't guessed already.  I've recently acquired a couple different white shirts on my thrift store circuit, and ones that fit my specifications (buttons half-way down, not entirely see-through, and three-quarter sleeve) are hard to find.



I really like the shift dress shape this year.  The way it drapes, the way you can move in it, and the fact that it draws attention to the legs are all good things in my book.  I also really like white with a little embroidery or pattern with it.  I've been wearing blacks and navy's so long that I guess I'm ready for some fresh whites!  They do go perfectly with summer, after all.



(photos collected from dailychic, lovely-pepa, acommonthread, vivaluxury.blogspot.mx, cichic, graydoor, and s-media-cache-ak0)

No comments:

Post a Comment