Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Art and Travel: Our Most Inexhaustible Source of Magic

Tomorrow morning bright and early I will leave for my road trip getaway!  Not as bright and early as the days I have to work, but I'm hoping to leave by eight or eight-thirty.  That should put my ETA to Bentonville between noon and one, which will leave plenty of time for me to explore the Crystal Bridges Art Museum before meeting up with an old friend for dinner.

The old friend is actually my first Zeta little sis, which means that I was basically her mentor and instant good friend throughout college.  I haven't seen her since graduating four years ago so I'm quite excited to catch up.  Here we are at the Big Sis Reveal Party my sophomore year.


And on Friday my checkout time isn't until noon so I plan on having a leisurely morning before heading up to Springfield where I will hang out at The Mudhouse and maybe do a little shopping before meeting up with friends for the evening.  Off to start packing!

(photo by e.gerhardt)

No comments:

Post a Comment