Labels

Saturday, August 29, 2015

All of the Indulgences Under One Roof

The next morning, Mom, Jane, and I went into APC for some coffee and light shopping.  I really think that at some point in the future I could see myself living in a town like APC.  Close to the beach, little boutiques and restaurants, and creative inspiration everywhere you look.  I loved the laid-back vibe everyone had.  Most stores had signs saying they open at 10, but even so, they might not open until 10:30 or 11, just whenever they happened to get there that day!


We did find a cool little coffeeshop that also happened to be a chocolaterie and gelato stand.  They roast their own beans, make their own chocolate, and have some pretty good looking gelato.  Quite the multitasking establishment!  I got a hot chocolate with two shots of espresso so I could have a bit of both.  It was quite tasty.





(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment