Labels

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

That's All There Is to the Chocolate Craze

The next day we went to a delightful little breakfast place that we saw being built last year called Another Broken Egg.  As soon as we were seated at a nice, sunny table in front, the waitress came over to take our drink order.  "Chocolate milk, please!"  It was only after she walked away that I realized I just ordered milk!  After almost a year of being dairy-free!  It was too late though, and I figured, we're on vacation, what's one little splurge?


And a splurge it was!  Looks more like a milkshake than chocolate milk!  I enjoyed every sip.  And then our breakfasts arrived.


Mmmmmmmhmmmm!  I don't go out to breakfast very often, but when I do, I go all out.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment