Labels

Monday, December 19, 2016

Festive Festivities

Christmas is officially less than a week away!  I finished up my Christmas shopping today and am in the middle of the wrapping storm.  This is good because today was my last day off before the festivities start on Friday.  Andrew and Juliana will arrive that night and then it's Christmas Christmas Christmas!  I'm thinking about packing a bag and just staying at home for those few days and get the full family experience.


Isn't that a great picture?  Mom posted it on Instagram today.  So festive.  Speaking of festive-ness, I'm starting to think about what to wear to Christmas Eve with the Hunt side of the family and then Christmas dinner at our house.

I could go the super-holiday route and wear some plaid.


Or choose something more sparkly.


I have a few already that would work: a winter white shift dress with a flower print on the bottom, a loose black dress with cool gold detail on the sleeves, and a red velvet skater dress.  I'm thinking the last two would look good with belts, or maybe my flower headband with the red one.  I still have a few days to decide though so we'll see.  It'll be a surprise!



(photos by r.hunt, collected from flickr, bloglovin, lecanardivre.fr, collagevintage, and by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment