Last Tuesday I stopped by the house on the way back from class. Dad and Taylor were outside cutting the grass and getting ready to put the Christmas lights up. I ran upstairs to find the box of lights and started testing them out to make sure they all worked.
We figured out how many strands would go on each section of bushes and separated everything out. I was in charge of getting the next strand ready and plugging it in before Dad reached the end. We ran into a few missing bulbs, causing half the strand to be out, but luckily we had a few of those extra bulbs that come with the lights so problem solved!
We ended up having an extra strand and I thought it would be neat to go along the top of the porch like we used to do. Mom and Taylor didn't approve though. I thought it would've been cool, but oh well.
After the front two bushes we were finished! Next up was dinner, followed by a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer viewing. What a Christmasy evening! Check out the lighting before and after.
(photos by e.hunt, and r.hunt)