Labels

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Free to Play in the Open Spaces

In the last week or so I've been spending much of my free time looking at interior decorating inspiration on Pinterest.  As I am in the process of redecorating a room myself, it's been fun to do a little seeking and finding.  Overall, it looks like I'm leaning towards more neutral colors accented with a bit of bright color.

For the bedding, the first picture provides a nice spot of color for the greyish brown floor and white walls.  And that cable knit quilt looks like the coziest thing I've ever seen!



For a sitting area, again, neutrals, but I think I would want more colorful and mismatched pillows for an extra jolt of non-drabness.


Here is an excellent sitting area and closet combined, with a nice big fluffy chair taking away some of the focus from the exposed closet.  That old bottle collection lining the top shelf is a cool detail.


And of course, full on all the way exposed closet areas.  Both of these racks are built in, and the clothes themselves provide a nice, neat batch of color and texture.  I'm liking the drawers and the line up of shoes in the second picture as well.



(photos collected from thatssorue, yorkshirelinen, dyingofcute, countryliving, littlebluedeerdesign, and hautecanada)

No comments:

Post a Comment