Labels

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Everybody Say 'Bye House!'

I had a blast during my last few days and nights in Nashville.  Andrew and I found a new favorite coffee shop last weekend so I went there almost every day.  They have frozen coffee drinks!


Taylor came into town and we went to all the regulars.  Five Points Pizza for dinner, a cool, new, repurposed building right on the river down on Braodway to see Andrew play music, back to East Nashville for a beer at Three Crow, Bongo Java for coffee the next morning, McKay's used bookstore, and Mas Taco for lunch.  It was a quick, but good visit.



The next night Katherine and I had roomie bonding time, ending up at Three Crow for drinks and bar food.  On Thursday I met up with the music group at Fat Bottom Brewery and we went back to Mark and Jordan's for a nightcap.  It was good to see everybody again before the big move.

And then yesterday I officially moved home.  I packed up the rest of my apartment in the morning, loaded the car with Andrew after lunch, drove through sunshine and heavy, heavy rain, and drank a nice, cold Schlafly Summer Lager upon arrival.  Bye house!  Bye Nashville! Until next time.


(photos by e.hunt, and a.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment