Labels

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Long-Discarded Revolutionary Roles

One of my co-workers said I looked very French today.  I went on to think what my life would be like if I were living in Paris and had just gotten a job.  I ended up not thinking about what kind of job it would be, or which park I would most like to lunch in, but how much more awesome getting to work would be.  If the metro existed here, my commute would be made up of walking to the metro, making a line jump or two, walking up the stairs into the sun shining through breaks between the tall buildings, and walking the rest of the way to work along with the rest of the young professionals.  As much as I love riding in the Dreamobile, I really don't love the rush hour traffic.  Alright Nashville, let's create some construction jobs and get this going.  My company will provide the furniture.






(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment