Labels

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Wherever You Are, Be All There

Well, we're halfway through No Tv Week.  How is everyone holding up?  It's amazing that even if you only spend an hour or two watching tv a day how much time it opens up when you don't.  I've been splitting up my newly acquired free time between reading, sketching, and homework.  It's that time of the semester where I have a couple research-type papers and a presentation due in the next couple weeks.  Feels kindof nice to get a head start on them.


I've also been doing some at-home workouts.  They're quick, and mainly consist of the basics; crunches, push-ups, squats, wall-sits, and planks.  I even do jumping-jacks every other day!  I also got some five pound weights at Target to try to tone up my arms a little bit.  Well, all of this is to just tone up everything a little bit.  After all, my first beach trip of the summer is only ten weeks away!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment