Labels

Monday, April 10, 2017

And I Think to Myself, What a Wonderful World

Ahhhh, another Monday.  I think one of my best work decisions was making Mondays my unavailable day.  It really helps because I'm always so exhausted after the weekend.  This weekend was no different.  I worked eight-hour shifts Friday-Sunday and they were crazy busy.  We had our first real Spring weekend, and people were out and about taking advantage of it.  I think I made more frappuccinos this weekend than I have over the last month!


On Friday I went out with some of my old sorority sisters.  Hannah was in town for Zeta Day and organized a get-together.  We started off at Schlafly for food and good beer then walked down the street to Boogaloo, a bar I hadn't been to in a few years.  It was really fun catching up and reminiscing about college.  One thing we all agreed on was how happy we all were at Drury and how going there and joining Zeta was one of our best decisions.  I think that officially makes us old now haha.


Yesterday I moved my patio chair back outside for a balcony re-opening party!  I celebrated the beautiful weather with a new bird friend and a beer!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend and got some outdoor time.  I think we'll be staying up in these 70-80 temperatures but it looks like we'll be getting quite a bit of rain over the next couple weeks.  You know what they say about April showers though...

Anyway, No Tv Week is over and Andrew is coming home this next weekend!  

(photos by e.hunt, and a kindly bar patron)

No comments:

Post a Comment