Labels

Monday, May 23, 2016

Slip Into a Summer Spell

A few days ago we had a little dinner party for Taylor and a couple of his friends.  It was a bit of a continuation of the graduation festivities, but also a celebration of Taylor and his friend Tom's last podcast, Third Rail, being posted online.  We got an orange pepper at the store because that's their theme color.



It was absolutely delicious, like a Sunday dinner but it was only Thursday!  I didn't eat any of those little drummies, but the other kind of chicken, zucchini, and wild rice was just perfect.  A nice little kick-off for the summer barbecue season, I think.

I just got back from running a little bit ago, and man, was it a hot one!  I made the mistake of wearing a heavy cotton, red t-shirt, rather than a thin tank-top.  Luckily I had a nice little water and walk break through the park.  I walked by the swimming pool and saw this little guy.  Looks like the pool has a new volunteer lifeguard for the summer!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment