Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2016

You Are Made of the Sea and the Stars

Happy Thursday my fellow people of the internet!  For me, today is the start of three days off work in a row!  This never happens, and I plan on taking full advantage of it.  My room (and closet) needs a good spring clean, I have to run a few errands, study for a history test, and work on my giant research paper.  And of course all these things will be punctuated by full nights of sleep, a necessity that is often disrupted by my work schedule.  And another thing, the weather is supposed to be a glorious 65-70 and slightly cloudy all three days!!

What luck!  I will also be trying out some of my new makeup samples.  Two months ago I signed up for this subscription bag called the Ipsy Glam Bag.  I filled out a questionnaire upon subscribing about things like what kind of skin do I have, what color are my eyes and hair, and what is my overall style, etc, so they can put together a personalized grouping of samples for each bag.  They come in a cute little zipper bag that is a different design each month.



Last month's contents were ok; a few different creams and primers, and an eye shadow color that I never would have picked out in the store but actually looks pretty good.  That's really why I wanted to try this out.  I enjoy wearing makeup and like trying out new things, but it's so expensive to buy something new if you don't really know if it will work out or not.  These bags (that are only $10 a month!) fix that problem.  This month's bag had a few more exciting things - take a look!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment