Labels

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

You And Me And the Weekend

Here we are, another week.  It comes on the heels of a lovely weekend though.  I had three days off work in a row at the end of last week, including Saturday!  I got full nights of sleep, ran some errands, worked on my paper, and Mom and I had a few dinners out.  Dad was out on tour so it was just us girls.

Another lovely happening is that it's been in the seventies and sunny the last few days, which also means it's getting real hot up in the loft. I had to go buy another fan because one of them didn't work when I got it out of the storage room!  It sure is causing some beautiful flora and fauna though.


On Saturday we celebrated Aunt Debby's birthday by going to Maggiano's for some delicious Italian food.  I got the zucchini appetizer for my meal and had the whole plate to myself!  Afterwards, I went to a house party with an old sorority sister, and it turned into a regular Drury reunion!  It was quite fun catching up with people I haven't seen in years, and some I've seen more recently.  And because of the nice weather, we spent the majority of the party hanging out on the patio in the fresh air.


And now I'm on day two of five openings at work in a row!  I'm pretty sure I will be a zombie by Saturday.  Hope you all have a wonderful week planned with an outdoor activity or two, as it seems that the spring weather is here to stay this time around.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment