Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

Back from the beach and right back to work!  It was a nice, quick trip and I'm working on photo editing now so stay tuned for more detail.

Back to a week ago, before the trip, it was Easter Sunday.  I had a short opening shift at work and therefor was able to go to the Hunt family brunch!  I eschewed my dairy free-ness for the meal and ordered the stuffed french toast: it was glorious.  I had a lovely time catching up with the cousins and extended family, most of whom I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving.  They wanted to know all about Europe and I got filled in on all of their exciting job news and whatnot.  It was a very nice way to spend the morning before going home to nap and pack for the beach.  Happy late Easter!



(photos by e.hunt, and r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment