Labels

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Where the Sun Shines, and the Rain Rains, and the Snow Snows, It All Comes Together

Well, it snowed Sunday morning.  I was at work (of course) so here's another snow picture I took through the front window while I was on my lunch-but-really-breakfast break.  The snowflakes looked like little pieces of tissue paper blowing around.


And then yesterday it made it up to the mid-sixties, so I went running and took this lovely blooming tree pic.  I think it's a magnolia.


So it goes here in Missouri.  But I kindof like it.  Rather than having buckets of snow that's pretty to watch but then you have to deal with all of it melting and becoming dirty and grey over the course of several days, here we have some nice snow to look at, but it's gone almost instantly and we can enjoy the outdoors once again.

(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment