Labels

Monday, March 7, 2016

Every Few Hundred Millenia, Evolution Leaps Forward

I went running yesterday because it was an absolutely beautiful sixty degrees outside.  And I wore my new running shoes for the first time.  They were a long overdue purchase, as I've had my other ones since sometime in early college.  At this point I was probably better off running barefoot!



Don't they look nice!!?  I decided to stick with New Balance, and found the least neon pair in the store.  My old grey pair weren't actual running shoes, so they were always a bit heavy, making my legs tire faster.  These are bouncy and light, allowing me to run longer in between walking moments. I'll have to wear them a few more times before they are broken in and really comfortable, but so far they are perfect.  And when I was walking up the driveway at the end of my run, I noticed the yellow tree in front of our house had awakened!  And you know what that means: spring is coming!!


(photos by e.hunt)

1 comment: