Labels

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Plight of the Cave People

Here's this week's apartment decorating update (it seems like I change something almost every week doesn't it?).  Because my room is pretty lacking in the window department, as in, there aren't any, I've had to come up with some creative lighting solutions.  This is a time when a project that I called Light Blocks that I invented in a product design class in college would come in handy.  Modular, natural-looking light blocks that looked like window panes: if only they really existed!  Anyway, I finally took the Christmas tree lights down in our living room and relocated them to my ceiling, like this.


It's much better than that silly hula hoop concoction that I had going on before, and lights the majority of the room much better.  Double win.

(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment