Labels

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Best Journeys Answer Questions That You Didn't Even Think to Ask

Alright, this will be the last year-end compilation post.  This time it has to do with fashion.  A lot of personal style blogs that I follow post a photo from every outfit they posted throughout the year; summing the year up in style, if you will.  I thought I would follow suit, but not go quite that far.  I tried some fun things this year, and I think my self-portrait skill is growing.  First up, experimentation.  I dabbled in the realm of jewelry.




I conquered a claustrophobic fear of wearing a big scarf, and tried out the summer's hottest trend of crop tops.




I got to create an entirely new genre of my closet in the form of work clothes.






I had a few western-inspired looks.




And a beachy one.


I played with light.




And color.



And I was very satisfied with my do-it-yourself projects.





I'm excited to see what I will get into this year, what trends I will like enough to try, and what camera-related things I will experiment with.  Here's to 2014!

(photos by e.hunt, and r.hunt)


No comments:

Post a Comment