Labels

Friday, November 8, 2013

A Revolution Without Dancing is a Revolution Not Worth Having

Andrew and I watched V For Vendetta last night.  Excellent movie.  Even if you've seen it before, I would highly recommend watching it again.  I took away from it something totally different than I did the first time I saw it.  And I feel like it's the kind of movie that has an entirely new effect on the viewer each time he watches, no matter how many times.  A little 1984, a little Count of Monte Cristo, and a little bit Zorro, V For Vendetta is beautifully written and excellently acted.  Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith in The Matrix and Elrond in The Lord of the Rings) does an unbelievable portrayal of V, the main character, with more feeling and emotion than most actors dream of, and his face is covered by a mask the entire time.






(photos collected from aceshowbiz, googleimages, and sharewallpapers)

No comments:

Post a Comment