Labels

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

International Sport Federations of the Winter

 And here we are for another round of Photos of Years Past!  February 2022 was an exciting month, what with a big snowstorm and the Olympics, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

We did indeed start off the month with a seven inch snow storm, resulting in lots of pretty landscapes, a couple snow days off of work, and super bundling up to venture outside.



The Beijing Winter Olympiad started that same weekend so Ethan and I had a little opening ceremony viewing party.  Curling was on afterwards and we couldn't help but notice how much he looked like one of the Swedish athletes, especially while wearing his own bright yellow Sweden jacket!



For Valentine's I brought flowers and wine and Ethan surprised me with a virtual tour of the Kandinsky exhibit going on at the Guggenheim!



The rest of the month was spent watching all the Olympic figure skating events, many of which I spent on the phone with my old college roommate, Kaitlin, who lives in Austin but loves commentating on all things skating.  Between going to Ethan's two-three times a week, and my parent's for dinner, I also spent a lot of time driving around, resulting in some lovely skyline shots.  And that wraps it up, until next month!



(photos by e.hunt)


1 comment: