Labels

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Acquisitions of Light and Space

 I have steadily increased my indoor plant collection over the years all the way up to fifteen at the moment!  All those plants require a pretty pot and plate to rest on and collect water drip-through, which is why I was especially excited when I found this art nouveau plate on our antique store adventure last weekend. 


I love the simple design, the different shades of green, and the little pop of bright orange that will peek out when a plant sits on it.  I also found another exciting ceramic addition to add to my lusterware series!

In a large display of lusterware tea cups, saucers, and pots, I spotted the largest of the three in the middle of the photo.  Most lusterware involves an orange color I don't particularly like so when I find these simple blue, white, and black pieces, it is a good day.  And now I have a lovely, unique little trilogy!

And a cute little Ollie baby!


 

(photos by e.hunt)


3 comments: