Labels

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Feb - Roo - Air - Eee

 Happy first day of the second month of the year of our time two thousand twenty three.

I hope you spent it well.  I myself had a bit of a domestic day: woke up early, walked little Ollie, did our weekly house cleaning cycle, went to Target for toiletries and Schnucks for sustenance, walked Ollie again, and made an early dinner.  

Cleaning nowadays has an extra layer of fun thanks to the little dinosaur.  She is a very curious little puppy, wanting to sniff every product bottle, paper towel, wipe, or tool that I am wielding.  The vacuum though, is of particular interest.  She stands in front of it, backing up and then moving in as I go forward and back over the rug, but it's when I convert it to the long pole arm attachment version for the hardwoods that she gets really animated.  Barking, pouncing, standing off against it, running away to hide then coming back to challenge it once again.  It's like a whole battle strategy!


(photo by e.hunt)


2 comments:

  1. Haaahaha…I’m just picturing her with the BIG BAD vacuum cleaner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahahhaaa….I’m just picturing her with the vacuum 🤣😂❤️

    ReplyDelete