Labels

Friday, March 30, 2018

You Must Unlearn What You Have Learned

Hello hello!  And happy Friday to you all.  Happy Good Friday, that is.  Any plans for this to-be-rainy Easter weekend?  I have to work all day so I will miss the annual Easter brunch with the fam.  Oh well, I got to see most of them last weekend for Juliana's wedding shower.

Last Thursday, the night before everyone arrived, I got my hair cut!  I went to the place next door to my Starbucks on my lunch break and they happened to have a haircut slot open right when I was off work later that day.  I know most of the ladies that work there as they come get coffee everyday but my haircutist is new to the location and doesn't like coffee.  She did a good job, though.  I usually cut my own hair but every once in a while I like to get it professionally cleaned up.  And I got bangs!


I like them a lot so far.  They're new and fresh and super easy to style.  Thanks for understanding what I wanted, Eve!

(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment