Labels

Monday, March 5, 2018

Passez Une Magnifique Journée

Good morning, my fellow interneters!  Welcome to the new week, and March, for that matter.  How is it already the third month of this year?!  As usual, I had a busy weekend with work and other activities.


A few weeks ago I joined a gym, so I've been trying to go every other day, or at least three times a week to start.  I mainly stick to the treadmill and floor mats, but a friend of mine from work said she'll go with me at some point and show me how to use some of the machines.


It feels really good to be more active again on a regular basis.  I always thought gym memberships were too expensive to justify, especially since I would just use it for running, something I can very easily do outside, but this work friend told me she signed up for only five dollars, and then its ten dollars a month after that.  I can swing that each month!  It's really nice because what's hindering me from running outside now is the weather, my weird work schedule, not wanting to run when it's dark out, my safety in general, etc.  The gym is open 24/7, and it's only a five minute drive from my house!

I also went home for dinner last night.  Dad made one of my favorites, tortilla soupa with homemade chips!  We did not watch the Academy Awards, although I hear there were some notable Time's Up/#MeToo and inclusion/representation moments.  I'll read about the highlights today, and of course check out all the fashion.  Have a lovely Monday, everyone!


(photos by e.hunt, and collected from planetfitness)

No comments:

Post a Comment