Labels

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Well Mind

As everyone knows, we have a big event coming up in June; that event being Andrew and Juliana's wedding!  The invites have been sent, the wedding website has been updated, and final decisions are being made.  This weekend marks the first official event though, Juliana's wedding shower!


That's the invite on the upper left.  The couple, along with her Mom, Jane, will be arriving Thursday and Friday for the weekend's activities.  I'll be hosting a dress try-on party at my apartment on Friday.  Juliana found a different dress than the one she found in Florida so we're excited to see the new one, Jane and Mom will be modeling their Mother of the Bride/Groom ensembles, and I will be trying on a few dresses from my latest round of ordering.  I still haven't found the right one, but maybe it'll be in this batch!

The Saturday shower will be held by two of Mom's friends, and it'll be fun to see all the cousins, family members, and St. Louis friends, and of course celebrate the upcoming nuptials.  Now I just need to decide what to wear to that!

(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment