Labels

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Here, At the Window

Hello and happy weekend!  I am off work today and am using my time for some leisurely activities.  Sleeping in, coffee by the window, vacuuming, a grocery store run, that kind of stuff.  I spent most of my coffee time catching up on Pinterest emails.  A couple times a week they send an email with links to twelve boards of topics that might interest you.


The ones they send me usually have to do with fashion, as that is mostly what I look at on Pinterest anyway.  I'm always up for finding new boards to follow and new inspiring looks, so I enjoy going through the emails.  I usually let them build up for a couple weeks and then have a grand viewing session and look at them all at once.  Pinterest is the best.

Speaking of fashion, the weather has been decidedly more spring-like this last week, with a few dips back down into the cold, but overall it's been rather balmy.  You still need a light jacket and scarf when venturing outdoors, but no gloves and the heavy coats are back in the closet.

And lucky for me, light jacket weather is my favorite kind of weather!  Here are some pics from the past five or so years of such weather.



And in my morning Pinterest foray, I found some new jacket looks to emulate.  Let the coolish weather continue!


(photos by e.hunt, and collected from weheartit, bedazelive, lovvit, glam4you, and memorandum)

No comments:

Post a Comment