Labels

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Winter Wishes

Now that the seasons have changed, I'm really getting into Fall clothing.  Cool weather lends itself well to my preferred preppy-with-an-edge style.  I've been loading up on big, cozy sweaters to wear with a turtleneck and jeans, and a little ankle boot to match.  It's not quite cold enough for blanket scarves or coats (another thing that I have a lot of due to thrift store prices), but crew socks and hats are fast becoming staples, as are light jackets.


There are a few things I want to add to my closet collection this year, mostly having to do with lounging around the apartment.  First up, I'm on the lookout for another set or two of pajamas.  I got a nice purple-with-piping set last year and would love to have it in another color, or even with a nice plaid print!


Second, a couple years ago I bought a pair of high neck, fuzzy moccasins from Target and wear them all the time when it's too cold for my Ugg moccasins that only go up a little past my toes on the top of my foot.  Because the new ones I got were pretty cheap, they're not holding up as well.  So, the second thing on my wish list is a higher quality pair of fuzzy, high top moccasins.


What about you all?  Any trends you're wanting to try?  Or something classic that you've always wanted?  Christmas is coming, after all!

(photos by e.hunt, and collected from southernstyle, and bloglovin)

No comments:

Post a Comment