Labels

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Decisions, Decisions

Now that the Christmas lights are up at home, I've started thinking about my own Christmas tree at my apartment.  Last year I hung lights on the wall in a 2d Christmas tree shape and hung little ornaments along the branches.  This year I'd like to do something a little different, but along the same lines.  Enter Pinterest, the go-to source for DIY projects and inspiration.


I think each of these is doable in a 6ft or taller version, it just depends on what kind of look I want.  A 3d tree, like the top two options, would be nice, but would also require a bit more work to put together (and a lot of newspaper!).  I like the simplicity of the white cutout one draped with lights, but then I like the detail in the hand-drawn one.  For that one I could get a flat sheet or piece of fabric and just roll it up when the holidays are over to use next year.  So again, I just need to decide what type of tree I want this year.  What do you guys think?

(photos collected from karinkrut, popsugar, thenest, and homedit)

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like the 4th one...you could make it look totally FAB!!

    ReplyDelete