Labels

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

No Nails

Sunday came around and I was back at work, Andrew and Juliana were headed back to Nashville, and Dad and Taylor got right back on the housework train.  That day's activity was a little more exciting than most, though.


That's right, they put up the Christmas lights!  They had to come up with a new strategy this year due to there no longer being bushes on either side of the steps or along that left side under the windows.  I think this new way is quite successful though.  I've been advocating lights along the top of the porch for the last several years, to no avail, but look how good it looks!  I told you so.


Wrapping the tree trunk was a new thing this year too.  It's like a beacon at the end of the driveway.  Look how evenly spaced each wrap is!



Even though Mom and I weren't around to help put all the lights up, we did go out and have a grand viewing when I got home for dinner.


It's usually my job to take in-process photos for documentation, but I needed a good nap after my 4am wake-up call.  Maybe I'll take some during the take-down, instead.


(photos by e.hunt, and r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment