Labels

Monday, November 13, 2017

Histoire Sans Fin

Hello and happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely Fall weekend.  I was off work yesterday after three grueling days of a buy-one-get-one free promotion.  Pure madness, it was.  Anyway, I have been combatting the work stress with Harry Potter and hot cocoa!


With Holiday stuff appearing at work and in stores, I've been in a more festive mood, and I've always thought the Harry Potter movies fit in this time of year.  The dreary English setting, prep-school robes and color-block scarves, sparkly magic charms and curses emanating from wands, and usually a snow scene or two lend themselves well to the holiday season.  The early movies were being made before the entire series was published, so it's interesting to see details that come back with more importance later on.  Author J.K. Rowling was on-set as a consultant for this very reason.


(photo by e.hunt, and collected from googleimages)

No comments:

Post a Comment