Labels

Thursday, November 2, 2017

November Weather

Happy November, everyone!  The leaves are finally starting to change, and our crisper, cooler weather is here to stay.  I've been enjoying my big sweaters, light jackets, and little boots while I can before it gets too cold.


I hope you all had a lovely October wrap-up, and enjoyed whatever Halloween festivities you took part in.  I went to an old college friend's house party on Saturday, and stopped by the house on the way there to get the final touches of my costume in place.  Dark Link was a success!



Earlier that day I stopped by Mom's craft show of the weekend for a coffee delivery.  Her felt creations are so whimsical and unique.  Soon I'll be getting my own little forest out to decorate for the holidays.


While the holiday season at Starbucks doesn't officially start until next Thursday, we did roll out the infamous red cups the day after Halloween.  They're pretty tame this year and include a lot of traditional winter imagery so I don't think it'll cause a media firestorm like it has in years past.


The marketing idea is to "get inspired" and color the cup in yourself.  I'm just excited to start wearing my red apron!  In all the tales of Christmas retail madness, don't forget about Thanksgiving, which is now only three weeks away!

(photos by e.hunt, r.hunt (with creative direction by t.hunt), and collected from starbucks)

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment