Labels

Monday, February 27, 2017

Another World is Possible, But it is Within This One

When I went home for dinner last night, there were a few little gifty's waiting for me.  Mom went to an antique mall over the weekend and found this tiny little dish to add to my Asian corner.


It fits right in with my other landscape plates of the Far East.  And look at my plant!  It has some new little shoots and leaves coming in.  The other item was this awesome surf book that Debby found for me at the bookstore where she works.


It is divided up by country (Norway, New Zealand, etc) and features beautiful photography of the oceans, nature, and surfing.  And because it is an oversized book, the photos jump out even more!  Thanks Debby!

On another apartment update note, I recently got some posterboard to frame my purple print that hangs above the couch.  I had been keeping an eye out for a frame but then realized that part of the appeal of the piece is the texture and matte-look of the paint.  I think this solved the dilemma, really making the colors and design pop, but at the same time allowing the texture to still be appreciated.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment