Labels

Monday, February 6, 2017

Winter White Mood Board

I was going through the blog circuit today and one of my newer follows (The Clothes Horse) recently did a February Mood Board post and I thought it was a cool idea that I'd like to try.  Hers was red and pink themed, because you know, Valentine's Day, but I think I might do a Winter White theme.  Even though we've had the most mild winter I can remember (HELLO CLIMATE CHANGE-DENIERS), I'm thinking there's going to be at least one snowy day before the season is out.  Here's hoping!







(photos collected from cheezburger, dsignlabel.nl, freepeople, getmetacos.tumblr, instagram, hercampus, modernandclassy.tumblr, themountainlaurel.tumblr, instagram.com/kjp, instagram.com/jxxy, instagram.com/figbowl, instagram.com/natgeotravel, instagram.com/cntraveler, instagram.com/daughter_of_the_woods,  instagram.com/p/BOfwhN3jzHj/, blog.thedpages, thegiftsoflife.tumblr, and polienne)

No comments:

Post a Comment