Labels

Monday, February 27, 2017

Like An Afterimage

Happy last few days of February!  Where did this month go?!  I feel like I just started writing 2/__ dates on everything.  Anyway, I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  After a couple weeks of springtime 60s and 70s, the temps dropped back down into the 30s.  Good thing I decided against putting all my winter coats away last week!

I worked all weekend: nice, long, 8-hours shifts Friday through Sunday.  On Friday I went home for a delicious chili dinner and then got to enjoy it again as leftovers the following night.  I have spent my evenings watching Season 5 of Game of Thrones.  As expected, things got even worse for our band of Westerosi main characters over the course of the ten episodes.  Now I only have one more season to watch before the new one starts later this spring.


Last night Dad made soup for Sunday dinner.  I don't know if you all have heard, but Antiques Roadshow is coming to St. Louis this summer so we have been brainstorming items that we could bring that would be appealing enough to get us on the show.  There's the old airplane wing, a box of letters and other documents from the Mayor of Kirkwood back in the 1800s, a series of antique books, and these top hats that were made in St. Louis.  Dad and I modeled them for the table.



(photos collected from ew, gameofthrones.wikia, draysbay, laprensa, radiotimes, inquisitr, watchersonthewall, huffpost, popsugar, and by t.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment