Labels

Monday, November 23, 2015

You Mean Winter As in Penguins and Eskimos and ICE?

Well, we had our first snow of the season this weekend.  It didn't stick, of course, but it was exciting.  I'm so glad we have a lot of big windows at work.  It was all we could do to serve customers while also trying to look at the pretty snow falling and whipping around.


I also took advantage of our holiday extra employee discount over the weekend.  The Starbucks Christmas Blend is only available for about a month every year, and it is by far the best blend we offer.  I don't even really drink brewed coffee, but I love this blend.  Anyway, Dad decided that we needed to bulk up a little more this year than my weekly complimentary bags.  With my extra discount, it was quite a steal!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment