Labels

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Beach Time On My Mind

I looked through some of the old photo albums the other night, trying to find some sandcastle inspiration for the upcoming beach trip.  What was funny though, was that all the slots where the sandcastle pics would be were empty, due to many of us using them for school projects and presentations.  I had to widen my search to the old pie safe in the front living room, finding them in a stack right on top of all the other stuff packed in.


While not finding much in the photo albums in terms of sandcastles, I did find these gems.  I had a pretty awesome fashion sense back in the day: supporting the olympics and gay pride, and a mighty fine high waisted short-crop top combo.  Check out the matching shoes!



(photos by e.hunt, and r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment