Labels

Monday, June 15, 2015

Stylin' In Santa Fe

Of course, there were just so many opportunities of good personal style blog backgrounds everywhere you looked in Santa Fe.  I kept thinking how awesome of a location it would be for a magazine spread.  Most shots Mom and I did were on Day Two, and consist of only one outfit, so I'll just post them all together.

First there were these super colorful columns outside the modern art museum.  They matched the wonderful colors that were everywhere in this city; flowers, clothes, fabric prints, in the sky, on the buildings, everywhere.



And I knew from the beginning that I wanted some in front of an adobe wall.  We found the perfect one with a little ledge for standing on and this understated green and red window.





And this door was just too good to pass up.  I love how the painting continues onto the wall around the door.  And again, the colors!



(photos by r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment