Labels

Sunday, February 16, 2014

They Found Their Way By the Song of the Birds

I just placed orders for a couple different styles of tank dresses, in a muted forrest green, and a sandy-colored tan for my map dress venture.  Just one of each for right now to test the fit and see if they're worth buying in bulk.  I think I'll try Hogwarts on the tan one, with the actual castle itself, the surrounding grounds, and then going up to Diagon Alley perhaps.  The green will probably be another rendition of Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings.  There was a black version of the green one; if it fits well, I'll get that one as well for the Star Wars universe, or some kind of constellation map.




(photos collected from randwulf, attractionsmagazine, and destinationhollywood)

No comments:

Post a Comment