Labels

Friday, June 21, 2013

The Years Seemed Short but the Days Were Long


Editor's Note:  Envision this happening last night around eleven o'clock pm, which is when I wrote it but due to our internet could not be posted until today around four fourty-five pm.

I’m sitting here in my room with my old school clock radio set to the big band swing station, which doesn’t pick up all the way so it’s a little fuzzy, but that just adds to the atmosphere.  I’ve got a cool glass of lemonade on the table next to me, I'm full from the delicious veggies over lettuce dish my brother and I made earlier, I'm reading a lovely little book about living in modern day Paris, and my best friend from college will be in town tomorrow night.  Good eats, good book, and good friends: life is good.




(photos by e.hunt and s.harris)

No comments:

Post a Comment