Labels

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Losing the Shore to Cross the Ocean

I gave my roommate a haircut the other night.  Now I've been cutting my own hair for the last two years, but my hair being the curly mess that it is, it doesn't really matter if its even or straight; I just kindof pick out little sections and start trimming.  Looks a little bit like these.




Katherine's hair, however, is fairly straight with a slight wave at the ends, so craftsmanship counts a little more.  She had a few specifications: not too much length off, and still able to pull it all back into a ponytail, but I pretty much had free reign of what to do.  Surprisingly, it was a lot easier to cut someone else's hair, and it turned out pretty good for the first time.  It looks a little like these now, with lots of long layers all over and cascading ones around her face.  She was very pleased, and that's all that matters.




(photos collected from pinterest, freepeople, trendhunter, fanpop, fashiontoast, and refinery29)

1 comment: