Labels

Monday, May 6, 2013

If I Saw the Sun Fall Down, I'd Pick It Up and Make a Crown

I recently discovered the awesomeness that is lookbook.nu.  It's a fashion blogger community comprised of people from Asia to Europe to the US, and every single one is oozing cool.  I've found a bunch of new personal style blogs to follow; here's some of my favorites.

Flavia Linden, from Brazil of Fashioncoolture.  She never looks like she's trying too hard.




Tanya, from Russia of tini-tani.  Unbelievable color pairing.




Elle-May Leckenby, from Australia of elle-may.  A sort of stripped-down Australian prairie girl.



Adrian Cano, from Italy of itsadriancano.  I want a man who dresses like this.




(photos collected from fashioncoolture, tini-tani, elle-may, and itsadriancano)

No comments:

Post a Comment