Labels

Friday, May 17, 2013

Everyday Opportunities For Enhancements

Pulled out the coral trenchcoat for the first time today.  I found it at a thrift store, which was super exciting because my place of employment sells almost the same thing for about twenty times as much--steal!  Anyway, its a little bright for my usual wear, but for special occasions and days where I just feel a little more flashy, it's perfect.  Business on top (traditional trench collar and buttons) and party on bottom (three tiers of ruffles).  The belt was my own addition because it didn't come with an original, most likely same-color one, although I kindof like the contrasting black to match the buttons.





(photos by e.hunt)


2 comments:

  1. Great pics - the color is good! Love the black belt, too!

    ReplyDelete