Labels

Monday, February 26, 2018

Would You Like to Swing On a Star

Welcome to the new week, everyone!  The Olympics are over, the sun is shining, and I got a full night of sleep last night!  After working twenty-five+ hours over the last three days, I definitely needed it.  Good thing I like my job and have fun with the people I work with!


How was your weekend?  I went over to Mom and Dad's on Saturday night for a delicious chili dinner and to finish watching the Ladies Figure Skating Long Program.  I agreed with most of the judging calls this year, but Yvgenia Medvedeva skated better than her counterpart, Alina Zagitova, and should have gotten the gold.  While both skaters were beautiful to watch, the showdown really displayed the inconsistencies of the new judging system.  Be on the lookout for an Olympic followup post that will go into this further.


(photo by mariah.b, and collected from isu.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment