Labels

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Beneath the Heather Lies the Meadowlark

I'm sure you all noticed the gap between the last post and the one before, but let me tell you, there is a reason for it.  My New Year's Resolution was to post more often on the old blog, and I've already slowed that down.  Not anymore, my friends!

The reason I've not been posting the last few weeks is that I was using my computer time to scour the internet for the perfect green dress to wear to Andrew and Juliana's wedding.  Nordstrom, Asos, Lulu's, Boohoo, Macy's, and Tobi, among many others.  It's been quite a process, but I've found several possibilities.

The four below are the ones I've already ordered.  As you can see, they all have similar characteristics: maxi length, a bluer shade of green, a light, summery fabric, and a bit of floral or lace detail.



Here are a few I haven't ordered yet, but like.  Upon further reflection, a wrap-style dress may be a good option, as it is more casual and summery, and might be a little more comfortable.  I'm also thinking that a more mid-length dress would be better for dancing.


Mom ordered several different dresses and jumpsuits as well.  We're planning to have a try-on party at my apartment this weekend to see if any of them work.  We may find something or we may just see what silhouettes work and which ones don't for the next round of ordering.  Stay tuned!

(photos collected from lulus, nordstrom, macys, asos, amazon, and tobi)

No comments:

Post a Comment